Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Focus on Success

I have heard the saying many times that “what you think about expands”.

Earl Nightingale said “you become what you think about most of the time”.

So…

Start thinking more about success. Start thinking about your successes - the big ones and the small ones.

I suggest that you start keeping a success journal. Simply get yourself a spiral notebook. Pick a time each day to write down at least one success that day. Pick that connection you made, that accomplishment, that thing you tackled that you have been putting off.

Focus more on your success and your successes, and you will create even more success.

To Your Success!

Dr. Mike Davison
“Your Destiny Doctor”
mike@Partnersinpurpose.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home