Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Great teleseminar tonight with Tracy Repchuck

I want to share a great teleseminar with you. It is tonight at 9pm EST. It will involve an interview with awoman named Tracy Repchuk, who I met in person two weeks ago.
Tracy has an amazing personal story. One that I am certain will open your mind to what is possible in your own life.

Here are the details I received from Tracy...

You are invited to attend a FREE TELESEMINAR this Wednesday, May 2nd at 6:00pm PST, 9:00pm EST.

I am really excited to offer you a free invitation to my next teleseminar where Best-selling author, Christine Rowe, will be interviewing me, Tracy Repchuk, Best-selling author of "31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles".

For those of you who don't know much about my background, I will be sharing something with you that only a handful of people knew before today. When I met Christine Rowe, and she had the courage to talk about her past.

She made me realize that I don't have to hide what happened, and in fact, I can use it to help anyone that has been through a similar experience.

It is about realizing there are steps to get out from under the piles of tragedy, and actions you can take to move yourself to the next level of success.

I have emerged as the best-selling author of "31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles" and the CEO and owner of 4 successful companies.

Join me as I share my journey and give you the secrets to my success.

Register and get more details at: www.christinarowe.com/internetmillionaire.htm I look forward to hearing from you, and answering questions you may have.

Be sure to also get my book which will take you step-by-step on your path to internet wealth and your dreams. Amazon.com.

Complete money-back guarantee and I've got some great bonuses for you just for checking it out.

Have a great day, and here's to your success.

Tracy RepchukBest-selling author of 31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles

To Your Greatness!

Dr. Mike"
Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

If you have any questions about individualizedconsultation or coaching to help you live your big dream, please do not hesitate to contact me at mike@PartnersInPurpose.com . =============================================
Copyright, 2007.
www.PartnersInPurpose.com
All rights reserved.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Mike Davison
3295 N. Arlington Heights Rd. Suite 103
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Telephone: (847) 490-7689
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com
=============================================

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home