Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

New Blog Radio Show starting Monday September 10th

Monday, September 10, 2007 at 10am Eastern TimeThe "TodaysGuest" Blog Talk Radio Show begins.The Fabulous Five have arrived.

See what happens as we start out own International Blog Talk Radio Show.This Friday, My phone started ringing.

I received calls from my friends saying,"Mike, why not start your own radio show?"

They mentioned this new Web 2.0 technology thatAllows the creation of a show, virtually overnight.

That is just what my Fabulous Friends encouraged me to do and the Fabulous Five Radio Team was born.

We all believe that to take ACTION is the prerequisiteto achieving your Goals. Getting started is 50% completed.That is precisely what we did.

Who are the Fabulous Five?

Glad you asked.

Me, Dr. Mike Davison, Your Destiny Doctor, www.PartnersInPurpose.com
Frank Gasiorowski, Mr90DayGoals www.90DayGoals.com
Tracy Repchuk, Marketing Makeover Maestro www.MillionaireMarketingMiracles.com
Ronda Del Boccio, The Storyation Lady www.Storyation.com
Penni Wild, The Dalai Momma www.RealLifeMagic.com

We have banded together and became,The Fabulous Five, TodaysGuest Radio Team.

The TodaysGuest Radio Show goal is that it will be aired,
Each day, Monday to Friday at 10 am ET.

We have much to learn and technical issues to masterBut if you want to see some inspired individuals taking ACTION Steps to make this happen, tune-in and watch us grow.

The TodaysGuest Radio Inaugural Show is Monday, September 10th at 10 am ET. with myself and my good friend Frank Gasiorowski, Mr90DayGoals.

How can I listen?

Glas you asked.

You can listen to our show with your phone at: 1-646-716-9817

You can listen on the internet at: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/todaysguest

A website and a "TodaysGuest" Blog are Already in the works.

Tune-in 5 minutes early and hear Dave Repchuk, "The Mystery Man"Doing the warm-ups to the radio show.You may contact any of the FAB-5 team via email.

Mike@PartnersInPurpose.com
Frank@90DayGoals.com
Tracy@MillionaireMarketingMiracles.com
Penni@RealLifeMagic.com
Ronda@Storyation.com

Hope you can make it for our first show!

Your Coach,

Dr. Mike Davison

P.S. What are you avoiding taking action on?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home