Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Find Your Why and Fly

I have had many mentors, and John Di Lemme is tops.

He has an amazing CD entitled "Find Your Why".

I have listened to it myself countless times.

It is powerful stuff.

Life changing.

He is offereing it for a rediculusly low special.

Grab it!

http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=181762

You won't regret it.

End the days of fear, procrastination, and inconsistency.

http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=181762

Get laser clarity in your life.

http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=181762

With the decision to own this CD you can expect to create *Massive Change* in your life.

Enjoy!

Dr. Mike
"Your Destiny Doctor"
Creator of Destinology

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home