Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Quick goals tip

I believe that two of the most important aspects of personal development include connecting fully connecting with your life's purpose and having clear goals.

As you already know, my life's purpose is to help YOU become the best version Yourself. I love to pass on information that will help you...

Cultivate your mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Create happiness in your life.
Improve your personal peace.
Live your best life.

I truely enjoy passing on powerful ideas that can enhance your life.

I don't recommend things to you lightly.

I respect your time.

I strongly advise you to check out my friend Frank Gasiorowski's website: www.90daygoals.com

Sign up for his newsletter and you will get his 90 Day Goals 7 Step Program.

It will help provide the clarity to help you make the next 90 days your best ever.

Check it out:
www.90daygoals.com

To Your Greatness!

Dr. Mike
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. If you have any questions about individualizedconsultation or coaching to help you live your big dream, contact me at mike@PartnersInPurpose.com .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home