Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Paris Hilton: Reloaded on Larry King Live


"What ever your unique talents are,
you will experience a greater sense of personal peace when
you cultivate them and use them in the service of the greater
good.
I want to pose a challenge. That challenge is to look at it as
your ethical imperative to develop your unique abilities and
to see it as your obligation to the world and your creator.
Remember a talent is not a talent unless you discover it and
make use of it in a positive way to contribute to the world."

"From An Invitation to Personal Peace"

What are your Unique Talents? Are you sharing them with the world
or are you hoarding them for yourself? Talents were meant to be shared.
It's not too late to discover what you can contribute to the world.

For example, let's take the New Paris "Peace on Earth" Hilton.
While on the Larry King Show this past week she revealed how
she discovered her unique talents to cultivate to the world.






Hilton: That's something I was actually thinking a lot about in jail. I feel like, you know, being in the spotlight, I have a platform where I can raise awareness for so many great causes, and just do so much with this, instead of, you know, superficial things like going out. I want to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer, multiple sclerosis and...

KING: You want to get involved in all of it.

HILTON: Yes.

KING: What's your favorite Bible passage?

HILTON: I don't have a favorite, but...

KING: You read it every day?

HILTON: In jail, I read a lot.

KING: Going to go to mass?

HILTON: Yes.

KING: All right. We're going to see a new Paris Hilton.

HILTON: Yes.

KING: What will we see? Will we see less Paris Hilton? More Paris Hilton in a different way? Give us what the public will see of the new Paris Hilton, starting June 28, 2007?

HILTON: I've definitely matured and grown a lot from this experience, so I just -- I don't know, I just want to be -- I'm 26 years old. I'm an adult, and I am -- I have to just grow up and to be a more responsible -- a role model.

KING: We'll know it.

HILTON: I want to be a good role model for these girls.


If Paris can do it, so can you!

Buy an Invitation to Personal Peace today and learn a specific technique on how to
discover your unique talents.

What are you waiting for? The power of change resides in the present moment.

Your Destiny Doctor
Dr. Mike Davison

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home