Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Inside the Mind Of Britney Spears "Figuring Things Out"

Watch out Shake sphere... There's a New Kid On the Block!

James Allen "As A Man Thinketh"-That's nothing

Earl Nightingale "The Strangest Secret"- Lightweight stuff

Who is it?


No other but the profound literary herself,

Britney Spears.

Huh?

Let me explain, it gets better.

Last week we talked about "Exercise Your Write" Chapter 3 in my book an Invitation to Personal Peace.

Here is an excerpt from that chapter,

Try “free writing” or writing down whatever comes to mind, without judgment.
Writing is a powerful personal development and spiritual
tool. Writing can help you explore your self, your desires and
intentions, and the reasons why you do the things you do.


A lot of times it helps to have an example of what free writing looks like, and you're in for a real treat today.

Not only do I have an example on free writing but it's from the ever evolving Britney Spears. Watch how she weaves and infuses her thoughts without judgment in this excerpt:

Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn't know who to go to. I realized how much energy and love I had put into my past relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost.


This letter is a total of 845 words in its entirety. Join me on Wednesday as we address Part 2 of Britney Spears' letter of "This is the Truth" and her Invitation to Personal Peace as we address the Chapter on Transcending Self-delusions.

If Britney were to go back and look at what she wrote, she might find a few things that don't seem to fit. For instance, going to Rehab but not for alcohol or depression seems a little strange.
I could go on but there aren't enough hours in the day.

Now it's your turn.
After you free write in your journal, look back and see if you are really being truthful with yourself. Self-discovery opens the door to a path of empowerment and magnetic energy to live the life you truly desire and deserve.

Grab the book and start reading ahead of time so you can fully enjoy Wednesday's post.

Inviting you to the Destiny you Desire,
Your Destiny Doctor,
Dr.Mike Davison





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home