Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Power of Your Imagination

Stronger even than willpower is the power of your imagination. The word itself carries powerful meaning. Quite literally it is "image-ing". It means creating images or pictures of your desired conditions or outcomes. There is a basic fact about the human condition - you become like that which you habitually imagine yourself being. The deeply held mental pictures you cultivate in our imagination tends to realize itself as fact.

Spend some time today cultivating the picture of your ideal life.

Dr. Mike
"Your Destiny Doctor"

P.S. Check out my audio program entitled 7 Insights for Creating and Living your Life's Purpose - which is now available as an immediate download. It further explains the power of using your imagination to create your best life.

Grab it at: www.PartnersInPurpose.com.

As a special offer I will send you a powerful interview I conducted with the Great Les Brown!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home