Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Paris Hilton's Own Conversations with God "That's Hot"


Who said spirituality wasn't cool?

Think again.

Because Paris Hilton is
bringing Spirituality back (I couldn't resist).

The Pope, Mother Theresa, Paris Hilton???

In Case you haven't heard, On a telephone interview with Barbara Walters Paris Says:

"Now, I would like to make a difference. God has given me this new chance.I feel that the purpose of my life is to be where I am,Hilton told Walters. My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail. God has released me."

Here is your Destiny Doc Prescription for today:

You don't need to be sent to jail to find God. Spirituality can be found right where you are.

All jokes aside, are you spiritually connected?

Have you always struggled with how to build a spiritual connection?

I've been right where you are.

Then one day I figured out how to define
spirituality for myself. This gave me freedom to be who I am and enjoy the journey.

Here's what made the difference: I defined my spiritual connection.

I discovered a simple step by step method that shows you exactly how
you can do the same thing.

In my new book, An Invitation to Personal Peace,
you will discover a specific Daily Practice in Chapter 8 that when completed will do much more than fill your spiritual tank but will give you an additional treasure.


Check out An Invitation to Personal Peace today and let me know how this activity
transforms your life: Emotionally,Spiritually and Physically.

Sending You Personal Peace with Purpose, Your Destiny Doc

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home