Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Calling all Chocolate Lovers!

Do you remember hearing

"Don't eat sweets before you eat your dinner, you'll spoil your appetite"
(Who came up with that phrase anyway)

Well this is the day you've been waiting for!



According to MSN News, Chocolate lovers can rejoice again: More research has found that the antioxidants in dark chocolate can help slightly lower blood pressure.

This is my kind of Study!

The research was led by Dr. Dirk Taubert, of University Hospital of Cologne, who has done previous research on the effects of cocoa on high blood pressure.

The authors suspect that dark chocolate may increase levels of nitric oxide, a compound that helps to relax and open the blood vessels.

An American nutrition expert found the results promising.


Now Before you rip open that bag of Hersey Kisses turn to page 110 in

An Invitation to Personal Peace the chapter is called Practice Mindfulness as You Eat Chocolate.

This chapter uncovers the secret way to double the benefits of eating chocolate. Make sure to follow the instructions to get the full benefit of the process.

What's that?
You don't have the book.
Let's take care of that right now!

Order and An Invitation to Personal Peace



Your Destiny Doctor,
Dr. Mike Davison

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom-Defrazzler said...

Hey, Mike,

As a woman, I'm BIG on chocolate and recommend it to the moms on my site as well. Here's another great quote about it:

"Moderate amounts of chocolate have been proven to stimulate brain balance so that serotonin and oxytocin levels go up and stress is dramatically reduced. Every woman needs to have a backup stash of healthy and nutritious chocolate to help her through the difficult times. Chocolate is filled with healthy properties. Chocolate itself is not a problem - too much refined sugar is. Moderation is the solution." That's from John Grey's book, "The Mars and Venus Diet and Exercise Solution"

M-m-m-m. I'm going to go get some now!

Darlene

8:25 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mike Davison said...

Darlene,

I love your advice.

I also really enjoy your site - even though I am not a Mom. However, I am a Dad. And from time-to-time frazzled!

Yes. I wrote the book I most needed to read.

Regards,

Dr. Mike

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home