Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wake up tonight before you go to sleep

Most Thursday evenings I have teleconferences.

Tonight I am going to be discussing mindfulness.

What is mindfulness? (Good question)

Mindfulness is simply being in the present moment.

Mindfulness is an effective way to reduce stress, increase self-awareness, enhance emotional intelligence, and undermine AUTOMATIC and REPETITIVE destructive thoughts, feelings and behaviors.

Mindfulness is about falling awake, connecting with ourselves, and appreciating the fullness of each moment of life.

If that sound like something you want more of, join me tonight.

To participate in this call tonight (Thursday September 13th) simply call in a few minutes before 9pm EST.

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7100
Participant Access Code: 388951#

I look forward to "seeing" you on the call.

Your Coach,
Dr. Mike
"Your Destiny Doctor"
www.PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. You will get specific techniques to help you cultivate mindfulness.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home