Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Secrets of Fearless Living

Something big is happening today, and I knew that you wouldn't
want to miss out.

Today my friend Guy Finley has gathered together 108
leading authors and experts (including me!), to show you new ways
to lift your life to breathtaking heights -- including the one great secret
to being wise, fearless, and free.

You can go here now to find out what's going on:

http://www.EssentialLaws.org/special/CD946/

Guy has written an earth-shaking new book that is being
simultaneously released today in 142 countries. It's called
"The Essential Laws of Fearless Living." But this isn't just
another book launch. This book is so important, and Guy is
so well respected by his peers, that 108 other authors and
experts are joining in to help spread the word...

If you're interested in solving the great inner-mysteries of
our time -- and enjoying more success, more love, and less
stress in the process -- this is your chance to learn EXACTLY
how, and get over 100 free bonus gifts to boot. One of the bonus
gifts is an mp3 of my audio 7 Insights for Creating and Living Your
Life's Purpose.

Just go here now for all the details. You've got literally
nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

http://www.EssentialLaws.org/special/CD946/

All best wishes for a fearless life,

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@partnersinpurpose.com

P.S. Are you ready to start living a fearless life?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home