Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, April 11, 2008

More on Spring Cleaning Your Life...

I would like to offer you three quick ideas to guide your Spring Cleaning Your Life acitivites.

Idea #1: Out with the old, in with the new. Get rid of stuff, habits, beliefs, relationships, friends, etc. that no longer serve.
Idea #2: Revisit old dreams, passions and plans. Were there plans, dreams, hopes, wishes, goals etc. that you had put away due to lack of time, deciding you needed to be "realistic," others' disapproval, fears, and so on? Revisit them. Reclaim them.

Idea #3: Commit to healthly habits. Since this is a major change time, why not commit to renewing or developing healthy habits, like exercise, meditation, healthy eating, regular spiritual or religious practices, and so on?

Check out this show I did on Tuesday with some simple ideas to improve your health habits.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/todaysguest/2008/04/08/More-Spring-Cleaning-for-the-Health-of-It


To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. Happy Cleaning!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home