Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, April 18, 2008

What is holding you back?

There are a number of things that can hold you back from creating and living your best life.

I find it helpful in my coaching to think in terms of five broad categories that can contribute to holding people back. Think of these as they relate to yourself.

The first category is related to clarity. Some people are held back because they don't know what they are trying to create.

Another category is related to "the plan". You need a clear game plan to achieve your most desired outcomes.

Another is related to "skills". Do you have the skills you need to accomplish your big dream? Maybe there is a skill set you need to develop.

The fourth potential area that may be holding you back is your inner life. By that I mean things like your beliefs, your attitude, your confidence level, and your overall mindset. Do you have the current consciousness you need to achieve your dreams?

A fifth area that maybe holding you back is your environment. Is your environment, and the people in it, supportive of the direction you want to move in?

Ask yourself questions about these five areas. If you feel stale, stuck or stagnant in anyway I encourage you to consider coaching to help you move forward.

To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"

P.S. You can receive a fr.ee coaching consultation call with me if you one of the first five individuals who send me an email at mike@Partnersinpurpose.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home