Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, July 16, 2007

"I promise" sorta Says Lindsey Lohan


"On my honor, I will do my best, To do my duty..."

Excuse me.. Wrong one.

Lohan keeps her Promises reports USA today after being released from rehab after her extended treatment.

Are her fingers crossed behind her back?

Just kidding. She would never think of doing that.

Her rep, Leslie Sloane, issued a statement to People.com: "On Friday, July 13, 2007, Lindsay Lohan successfully completed her 45 days of residential and extended care treatment at Promises. She has transitioned to an intensive outpatient program, which includes attendance at daily AA meetings, outpatient therapy and daily testing."

And Lohan, who checked into the Malibu center May 28, appears to be taking some initiative. "On her own, she has also made the decision in support of her sobriety to wear an alcohol monitoring bracelet.

This past Saturday July 14th she was spotted partying at a nightclub.


I don't know about you. But does it seem counterproductive to go to a nightclub after being released from rehab?

It's risky to depend on your will power when your environment is surrounded by your old
way of life. The environment has a way of winning out.

If you want and desire real change in your life, you must decide to put in support systems that
reinforce the life you want to live. That's what I do as a coach. I help you set up systems
that empower you to reach your goals faster without self-sabotage.

Contact me today and allow me to walk with you on
your journey and make your destiny extraordinary.

Your Destiny Doctor,
Dr. Mike Davison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home