Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Come on! You have dreamed of writing a book. You know it!

You may know that I recently published my book, An Invitation to Personal Peace. It has been such a blast to get feedback from people in different parts of the world about the impact the book has had. I am so proud of the success of the book.

A question I have for you is...

Have you ever dreamed of writing a book?

If you have, please do yourself a favor and check out this site?
http://www.booksmeancredibility.com/vip/80

I'm going to do this (I have another book in me waiting to come out!).

I would love for you to do it too. I think we'll both love it.

The site explains everything.

Let's be "writing buddies," OK?

Your coach,

Dr. Mike Davison

P.S. Don't let your dream of a book die! Check out http://www.booksmeancredibility.com/vip/80

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home