Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Special Offer

For anyone who was on tonight's teleconference, we’re offering a bonus. If you buy the workbook Best Affirmations Workbook: 30 Day How to Guide to Actively Create The Life You Want, we will give you three amazing bonuses - FREE!!

Bonus #1 you will receive three different files from the 21 affirmations categories mentioned on the website.

You can choose from financial abundance affirmations to eating right and losing weight to becoming a manifesting magnet and spiritual growth.

Bonus #2 I will also send you an e-book author by Emil Coue (the father of affirmations)entitled Self Mastery through Auto-Suggestion.

Bonus #3 Mp3 of tonight's teleconference.

We want you to start reaping the benefits and rewards of affirmations.

Take advantage of this special offer by clicking on the icon below.



To Your Success!
Dr. Mike

P.S. Oh, this offer only lasts for the next 48 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home