Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Using Affirmations for a Change

Don’t you hate it when you feel overwhelmed?

Maybe for you it’s more of a feeling of being “stuck in a rut?”

Or perhaps are you searching for a way to turn your life around but you just don’t know quite how to do it?

If you can relate with any of these questions, you will not want to miss this Thursday's teleconference.

This Thursday evening at 9pm EST I have the honor and pleasure of interviewing Dr. Patricia Ross.

I’ve just discovered a Workbook that Dr. Ross co-authored with Scott Armstrong that takes you by the hand and walks you step-by-step through a program that will help YOU master using affirmations to achieve your desires in life.

Any desires.

Their powerful handbook called “Affirmations Handbook: A 30-day Guide to Actively Creating the Life You Want,” by Dr. Patricia Ross and Scott Sharp Armstrong.

To learn more about their new Workbook check out:
http://www.bestaffirmations.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=1025

To participate in this call tonight (Thursday, September 20th) simply call in a few minutes before 9pm EST.

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7100

Participant Access Code: 388951# I look forward to "seeing" you on the call.

Your Coach,

Dr. Mike
"Your Destiny Doctor"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home