Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, October 29, 2007

A must if you want happiness, peace and success in your life

As you may or may not know, I have a blogtalk radio show.

Tomorrow morning at 10 am EST I will be talking about the one virtue that can make the difference between success or failure in life.

There are three ways to listen.

#1. You can listen LIVE on the phone by calling 1-646-716-9817

#2 You can listen Live on the Internet at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/todaysguest/

#3 You can listen to achieved shows. I included one recent show below. It was a great topic - I discussed the power of your identity on shaping your destiny. Check it out at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/todaysguest/2007/10/16/dr-mike-davisons-possibilities-radio

To Your Happiness and Success!

Dr. Mike Davison
Your Destiny Doctor

mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home