Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Some words of wisdom from Napoleon Hill (and Dr. Mike Davison)

Here are some word of wisdom from Napoleon Hill:

"It is most appalling to know that ninety-five per cent of the people of the world are drifting aimlessly through life, without the slightest conception of the work for which they are best fitted, and with no conception whatsoever of even the need of such a thing as a definite objective toward which to strive. "

I ask you...

In which group do you find yourself?

With the 95% of people who are drifting or the 5% who know what their chief aim in life is?

Do you have definite plans and then act on those plans you obtain your objectives?

If you are not on the right path - on YOUR PATH - it is not too late.

If I could be of service helping you get on your path, please feel free to contact me at 847 490-7689 or mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

Your Coach,

Dr. Mike
www.PartnersInPurpose.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home