Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Got Integrity?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend

I want to give you a gift to help you cultivate integrity.

My gift to you is an audio clip on this very topic.

Integrity is the one virtue that can make all the difference in life.

Check out the audio at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/todaysguest/2007/10/30/Build-your-spiritual-muscles

Your Destiny Doctor,

Dr. Mike Davison

P.S. If you are interested in personal coach to help accelerate your forward movement, simply contact me at mike@PartnersInPurpose.com or 847 490-7689

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home