Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Do you have a bucket list?

We all have dreams.

We all have those things we want to do, people we want to meet, experiences we want to have.

What are those things for you?

Do you have a bucket list?

While I have not yet seen the new movie Bucket List, I can't wait to see it.

It has already helped me.

I have already started putting together my bucket list.

Here is a partial list of what I have so far.

Meet Oprah.

Take my wife and kids on 2 week Hawaii vacation.

Have a nationally syndicated radio show.

Write a screenplay.

I encourage you to create a bucket list.

That is why I created a new blog at www.bucketlistblog.com

To encourage others to make and share their bucket list.

Please share what is on your bucket list.

It is fun.

It is inspiring.

It is motivating.

and...

It encourages other people to expand their sense of what is possible.

To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. I beleive that the best way to predict your future is to design it! Start to design yours. Create and share your bucket list at www.bucketlistblog.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home