Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Life Design and Self-Reflection

Ready or not...

2008 is coming.

Are you ready?

What are some of your goals for 2008.

As a Psychologist and Life Design Coach, I am a HUGE fan of being deliberate about living your life.

Life Design is about

Getting absolutely clear about what you want.

Taking consistent deliberate action.

Take note of what happens when you take action.

An make necessary corrections. As the saying goes "If what you are doing isn't working do something different".

Here is a gift for you (link below). It is a audio on Self-Reflection: The breakfast of champions.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/todaysguest/2007/12/04/Todays-Guest-with-the-Fab-5

If you are interested in my Life Design Coaching Programs for 2008, please feel free to contact me at mike@partnersinpurpose.com or 847 490-7689.

To Your Success!

Dr. Mike Davison
“Your Destiny Doctor”

P. S. Check out my month long series on mindfulness and meditation at www.drmikedavison.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home