Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Learn to embrace your inner tortoise from the Slowskys

I don't know about you, but I can learn a thing or two from the Slowskys. You know the charming couple from the commercials.

We live in a world where the pace and complexity can be mind blowing at times. It is everywhere. There is speed dial on your phone, speed reading classes, I even saw a DVD on speed Yoga. Modern life seems to be stuck on fast-forward.

It is why I have followed the sage advice of the Slowskys. Check out their wisdom below.



Mindfully,

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
Co-Author of An Invitation to Personal Peace
http://www.aninvitationtopersonalpeace.com/products

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home