Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Need a double shot of passion and inspirtation?

If you do, you have come to the right place.

Today I am serving up 2 helpings of passion and inspiration.

#1 is a clip of Artist Michael Israel in action. It is undescribable. Check it out.



#2 is a clip of a contestant on American Idol practicing his craft. Even if you don't like his style of music, I beleive his passion will come though.



Have a passionate weekend!


Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"

P.S. Are you connected to your passion and purpose?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home