Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Help to create your ultimate bucket list

Creating your ultimate bucket list requires your willingness to self-reflect.

Here is a 45 minute audio about creating your ultimate bucket list.

http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/todaysguest/2008/01/15/Do-You-Have-a-Bucket-List

Below is the questions I make reference to in the audio.

Make 2008 Great!

Dr. Mike Davison
“Your Destiny Doctor”
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. If you are looking to make 2008 great, consider hiring a coach.

P.S.S. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in my life design coaching programs.

The power of quality questions to help you discover you life purpose and create your ultimate bucket list.

Starter Questions Why am I here?What are my gifts and talents?How can I use my gifts and talents to contribute to the world?When do I feel most blessed?When do I feel the most opportunity to love?When do I feel I am contributing most? Whose drum am I marching to?If I had unlimited money and time, what would I do?What do I most like to give?What am I most passionate about?What is my favorite hobby?What is my favorite book of all time?What deeply gladdens me?What is the world hungering for?When do I experience my greatest moments of fulfillment? How do I want to be remembered?What am I most proud of?

What increases my energy?

When do I feel most alive?What vitalizes me?What fires me up?What activities energize me even though I have exerted myself or worked at them?What drives me?What gets me out of bed in the morning?What keeps me up late?

What grabs my attention?

What holds me spellbound?What do I continue to return to when I have some time?What do I day dream about?What do I have an unquenchable sense of curiosity, awe and wonder about?

What upsets me?

What pisses me off about the world?If I had an hour of prime time television to influence people, what would I use the time to talk about?What I am I committed to changing in the world?What is the “cause” I am most committed to?

What’s my calling in life?

Where or what have I done that feels “just right”?What do I feel like I was born to do/be?What would I do for work if money didn’t matter?

Who are my heroes?

Whose work or life do I admire?Who inspires or moves me?What are others doing that I think I could also make a profound contribution doing?Who do I think has made the greatest mark in the world in my area of interest?What leaders do I admire?

Miracle Questions

If I was guaranteed success at one thing in life, what would that one thing be?If I was living the life of my dreams what would that look like? Who would I be? What would I do? What would I have?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home