Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, January 21, 2008

I have a dream...

I have a dream...

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream.

You have a dream...

We all have dreams.

You know deep down that you have something extraordinary inside of you.

What is it?

What is that special contribution you will make to this world? What are you going to do to leave the world a better place?

Make a commitment to make 2008.

Make a commitment to unleash your dream.

Don't allow yourself to disconnect from your dream and settle for a routine life.

Make 2008 the year you reclaim your dreams, and recapture that sense of excitement and certainty that makes a good life great.

It is not as hard as you think.

Consider a simple exercise of creating a bucket list.

I have been inspired by the movie titled "The Bucket List" to create a blog site at bucketlistblog.com to inspire you to make your dreams a reality.

In Peace and Gratitude!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. If you would like additional information about my Life Design Coaching Program for 2008, let me know. Contact me at 847 490-7689 or mike@partnersinpurpose.com .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home