Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Have a purposeful weekend!

Do you think that true happiness happens by luck or chance?

No way!

The truth is that you can cultivate a happy life if you fully connect
with your life's purpose.

Take a few moments today to more fully connect with your Life's
Purpose.

Consider doing yourself the favor of answering these questions
regarding your LIFE'S PURPOSE:

1) 'What is my life's purpose? What do I want to have accomplished
when I look upon my life in old age?'

2) 'How would I have to think, speak, and act in order to bring that
purpose into being?'

3) 'What daily choices, attitudes, and concrete accomplishments
would I do if I lived as if my purpose meant something to me?'

4) 'How would I live each day if I respected myself, others, and my
life's purpose?'

'The unexamined life is not worth living.'
-Socrates

Have a purposeful weekend!

To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@partnersinpurpsoe.com

P.S. Happy Father's Day!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home