Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Inside the Mind of a "Tiger"

You Got Game!

I'm not just talking about sports.

But are you living the life of your dreams.

Being fully alive is your purpose here on Earth.

One example of someone who is living fully alive is Tiger Woods.

The one thing that separates Tiger from the cubs is........

mental toughness.

" I treat Golf as a sport while others treat golf like a hobby." says Tiger
His pre-shot routine is precise and focused and done the same each time.
He's able to handle any condition he finds himself in.

How's your mental game of life? Do you have a routine that can weather any
of life's storms?

I can help you develop a game plan that will help you live the life of your dreams.

Being fully alive can be yours. It's your choice.

To your journey,
Your Destiny Doctor,
Dr.Mike Davison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home