Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Count Your Blessings!

As we enter the holiday season, I hope all of you
are prospering and pleased with the quality of your life.

I know some of you continue to struggle and I want
to invite all of you to make a radical shift in the way you
go about doing what you do.

Give yourself the gift of personal development.

Remember, personal development is never truly personal.

The happy you are the more you impact others positively.

The more grateful you are, the more generous you will be.

When you go after your dreams, you are giving others a model
of inspiration to follow.

I do believe that personal development is never simply about you.

I recently developed a quick inventory to help you assess your quality of life. If you would like a copy, please e-mail me and I will send you a copy.

Remember there are two parts of Thanksgiving. Thanks and Giving.

Thanks…

If you express gratitude and thanks for what you have it will always be enough.

Giving…

The more you are giving and contributing, the more fully alive you will feel.

Thank You!

One additional gift I would like you to receive is at my friend Frank Gasiorowski's website.

Check out the free audios on his site at:

http://90daygoals.com/media.php

While your there, accept the gift of his newsletter. When you sign up you will receive his 90 Day Goals "7 Step Program" "How I Hit My BIGGEST Goals in 90 Days!"

With Deep Gratitude,

Dr. Mike Davison
www.PartnersInPurpose.com
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. Remember to take time to count your many blessings. It is truly the most rapid pathway to increasing your expereince of personal peace.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home