Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Giving Thanks...

I know I am a bit early with this, but I could not help myself.

Maybe Thankfulness is for anytime...

The Pilgrims who celebrated the first Thanksgiving fled religious persecution in Europe to seek a better life in America. The Thanksgiving holiday was established to provide a national day of thanksgiving for all Americans.

Even if you follow no particular religion, however, Thanksgiving is a good time to count our blessings.

Whatever else you do on Thanksgiving, make it a time to say thank you to the people in your life who matter most and, if possible, to spend time in their company.
Life is short, it is the moments that count most, and many of the best moments in life are those spent with friends and family.

If distance or circumstances prevent you from spending Thanksgiving with some of the people you love, call, email, send a card or write them a letter.

If you don't already, maybe this Thanksgiving you can continue to give thanks and express gratitude by making it a daily practice- whether it be in the form of a prayer, meditation or just a simple pause and reflection at some point in your day- everyday!

Until next time...

To your Mind, Body & Spirit ~

Many Blessings,

Dr. Mike Davison
Your Destiny Doctor

P.S. Do you have a family member, friend or collegue that would be interested and/or might benefit from our Newsletter or Blog? If so, please feel free to guide them on over! -http://www.PartnersInPurpose.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home