Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, March 03, 2008

76 minutes that can change your life

Wow! Once in a while I come across something that impacts me on such a deep level. Today I had one of those expereinces.

Please take 76 mintues of your precious life to help you remember at a deep level just how precious it is!



To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home