Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Get quiet and get connected

If you want to feel fulfilled in life, you need to get crystal clear about what you want to accomplish, and pursue those goals with energy and determination. In the words of one of my mentors, John Di Lemme, “You need to be relentless in the pursuit of your why!"

Don’t get trapped in the someday syndrome. Someday is now. It is here. So many people never reach their potential because they never get started.

Take that first step.

Expand your self image.

As I have heard John Di Lemme say before – "You need to find your why and fly!"

Spend some time today getting quiet and allow yourself to connect with your passion and purpose.

To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
www.PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. Take some time every day this week to get quiet and connect with your essence.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home