Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Take a look at your footprints on the sands of time.

"Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time.

Footprints, that perhaps another,
Sailing o'er life's solemn main,
A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
Seeing, shall take heart again."

—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

I have a question for you.

What "footprints" are you leaving to inspire and teach others?

As you answer this question, don't allow fear to limit you.

There is no unreasonable outcomes or goals.

However, sometimes there are unreasonable timelines.

Keep in mind the words of recording artist Jackson Browne.

"Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is."

To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com

P.S. Are you happy with the footprints you are currently leaving?

P.S. If you are interested in coaching, please feel free to contact me at mike@PartnersInPurpose.com or 847 490-7689.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home