Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, March 14, 2008

If you keep doing what you are doing...

Yes.

If you keep doing what your doing, you will keep getting what you are getting.

Do you like what you are "geting" in life?

People who say "YES" to this question are typically very purposeful and intentional in how they design and live their life.

I spelled out some quick things you can to to get more purposeful and intentional about designing and living your life.

The first step is to examine where you are coming from. What have yor results been the the first 2 1/2 months of the year?

Ask yourself...

What have I accomplished?

What went well? What am I proudest of? What did I learn?
How did I grow? Where did I miss the mark? Where did my limitations occur? What did I learn? How will I grow?

Once you have examined your recent past, start to look forward. Be purposeful about creating the vision and your goals. Think like you are the architect of your life (because you are). Purposefuly design your life.

Write out answers to the following questions...

What is my vision (what I see that is possible), purpose (who I need to become to make the vision work) and mission (actual steps I can take) for the rest of the year.

What are my top ten goals?

The key is to align and integrate all aspects of your life with your core values.

Further ponder the following questions (preferably in writing!).

Who will I be accountable to (besides myself) to accomplishing my goals?

Who will I talk to and check in with to support my progress?

How will I celebrate my successes?

Regarding the set backs and challenges, how will I accept them and correct them?

To Your Best Life!

Dr. Mike Davison
"Your Destiny Doctor"

P.S. Are you slowing down enough to be purposeful about how you are designing and living your life?

P.S.S. If you have any questions about individualized consultation or coaching to help you live your big dream, contact me at mike@PartnersInPurpose.com or 847 490-7689.

=============================================
Copyright, 2008. www.PartnersInPurpose.com
All rights reserved. For more information, contact:
Dr. Mike Davison
3295 N. Arlington Heights Rd. Suite 103
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Telephone: (847) 490-7689
mike@PartnersInPurpose.com
=============================================

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home