Dr. Mike Davison's Live Your Big Picture!

Thoughts, news and reviews by Dr. Mike Davison about connecting more fully with your life's purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I am Mike Davison and I am the founder of PartnersInPurpose.com. My company’s mission is to assist individuals and organizations to connect with their purpose and maximize their resources to optimize success. I am a Clinical Psychologist, organizational consultant and peak performance coach. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. It is when people are fully connected with their purpose and are actively living it with a spirit of service and contribution that they experience the greatest sense of fulfillment. I live in the Chicagoland area with my wife of 16 years and our three amazing children.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Drunk in Space: Paris Hilton says sign me up!

Tell me something:
When did it become legal to Drink and Fly?


Where am I?

Come on Guys, Turn on the Lights


This report in from NASA:

"Two specific instances were described where astronauts had been so intoxicated prior to flight that flight surgeons and-or fellow astronauts raised concerns to local on-scene leadership regarding flight safety," the panel. "However, the individuals were still permitted to fly."



"I must emphasise that this report does not provide
specific information about alcohol-related incidents
and the review committee has left it to
Nasa to assess the scope of these alleged incidents."

Thanks now everything makes much more sense now.


Breaking News:Paris Hilton enrolls in NASA Space Program
When asked for a comment she said: That's Hot!

(Just Kidding: I couldn't resist!)
There you have it.

Bottom Line:

Take some time to lighten up and have fun today!

Personal Peace comes to those who
take themselves lightly, like angels.

Kick off your shoes and Enjoy every moment like it was your last!

Inviting you to your Personal Peace,

Your Destiny Doctor,
Dr. Mike Davison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home